We all thought about it at least once. Even if you are a guy or a girl we always thought, why can't we have love like Rose or Jack, without the tragic death in the end but both actually surviving and living happily ever after (Titanic)? Why can't we have love like Kagome and InuYasha (InuYasha)? Why can't we have love like Choi Dal-po and Choi in-ha (Pinocchio Drama)? Why can't we have love like Kenji and Athena (She's Dating the Gangster)? Media makes romance so beautiful, so impossible (could be possible but with 1 000 000th of a chance), and so guheugheriugerjng!!!! I can't even explain. These movies or shows or books, make our expectations so very high, we just want everything to be perfect. I've longed for a love story that has adventure, comedy, romance... basically genres I enjoy in movies, shows or books. This shows I'm obviously not ready for a relationship, because I expect too much and I am not close to reality. My heads in the clouds everybody. Even though I walk around and see FIREEE mans out there in this cruel world, I imagine what it would be like if we somehow end up together, but I cant see it. The vision disappears in an instant and I let out a laugh because I see how crazy I actually am. After watching movies, or shows like this make me so very sad because I know something like this won't happen to me in real life, and makes me feel so lonely, I literally feel like I have a hole in my heart after. I'm gonna die alone guys I swear.
![]() |
| Me Watching romance movies & crying :D |
![]() |
| *I answer the door* Me: OMG it's... Oh, not you again... Bob: Wait!... I'm Bae! Me: No! Bae is pizza. Are you pizza? No! |
BUT.. there is hope! Because there is a real life couple that I honestly love and adore, and I believe they are truly meant to be together and make me feel warm inside, and this is a run on sentence but whateverrrrr. PewDiePie and CutiePieMarzia (Felix & Marzia) are my life goals!!! Okay, maybe not life goals, but they both make me so happy. There's just something about them two that makes them perfect!! Well, from all we've seen on camera anyways. :p
Watch: What I do on Valentines Day! (from like 2 years ago & the pictures are from this video)
Click here to get to the videooo!!
I'm sorry for my terrible grammar (in every post) especially this one, & my randomness :D


No comments:
Post a Comment